As an embedded software engineer you will develop, model and integrate software modules for the automotive industry.
- Configure OS modules
- Analyse customer requirements
- Be able to debug code for microcontroller targets
- Document and write technical manuals of the delivered software
Skills to Make the Difference:
We are looking for a professional with experience in:
- Low level debugging with tools like Trace32 or similar
- CAN/LIN/Flexray knowledge
- C/C++ for embedded systems. Previous experience in Python and other scripting languages is appreciated
- Previous experience in real-time systems design and programming
- Basic electronics – capability to understand schematics and use an oscilloscope
- Experience in team-based development, using centralized issue trackers like JIRA, version control systems like SVN or git…
- English fluency! All our customers are from outside Spain
Why Join Silicon Gears?
- Development in the cutting edge automotive areas
- Professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Paid extra hours or vacation in exchange
- Experienced team
- Free delicious coffee!